Head quarter : 16A Rue de Sélestat, 68000 Colmar
Contact : email@example.com
Phone : +33 (0)7 88 75 53 19
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you register as a User, certain information such as name, company name, contact telephone number, and email address may be collected. When a Visitor contacts us and/or requests information about our Service, we will collect each Visitor’s email address and some other contact information in order to fulfill the Visitor’s request. We may also ask Visitors for their name, company name, telephone number, and email address. We may also ask questions about your company, job, and professional background. As you browse our Websites, your browser may send log data which may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date of visit, time spent on those pages, and referring pages, among other information.
If you are a User, we may collect Personal Data from you in order to properly register you or issue you a license to use our Service or to service a support request from you relating to our Service. This may include name, company name, email address, job title, department, IP address, and usage information relating to our Service.
We may also send Service related notifications or announcements to your email address if you are a User.
Please note that any data that you upload or connect to using our Service is NOT collected or transferred to us at any time.
If you wish to subscribe to a newsletter via our Websites or access other content from our Websites, we will collect Personal Data, such as your name and email address, in order to send you the newsletter. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following unsubscribe instructions included in each of these emails, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
How We Use Information We Receive
We use information and Personal Data collected to help us provide and support our Websites and Service. The information is used to verify accounts and activity, and to promote security on our Service and Websites, including investigating suspicious activity or violations of any of our terms or policies or agreements which you may have entered into with us. We use any information and Personal Data collected to:
- Provide you with information about our Service;
- Provide licenses or register you to use our Service;
- Provide you with customer support for our Service;
- Allow you to apply for positions at Witivio;
- Customize our communications (emails, newsletters, etc.) and our Websites according to your preferences (allowing you to request specific information about our products and services, for example);
- Provide the opportunity for you to download our product documentation or any other communications available on our Websites from Witivio and/or third-party partners (for example: white papers, etc.);
- Allow you to make a request for a demo of our Service;
- Enable you to register for events organized by us and/or in collaboration with others;
- Allow us to carry out obligations relating to any agreements entered into with Users and/or their companies;
- Allow us to collect usage statistics for internal analytics relating to our Service in order to improve the Service and provide better support;
- Notify you of changes to our Service and Websites; and
- If applicable, allow you to transfer information to a third party.
- We justify our processing of Personal Data on the following legal bases:
- performing our obligations under a contract with you;
- performing a legal obligation to which we are subject, which may include certain legal or regulatory requirements;
- pursuing our legitimate interests and those of third parties. A legitimate interest will apply only where we consider that it is not outweighed by an individual’s interests or rights which require protection of their Personal Data. Our legitimate interests are the following: improvement and management of the Websites and the Services.
We will retain information, including Personal Data of Users and Visitors for as long as needed to provide our Service or respond to requests. We only retain and use the information and Personal Data as necessary to comply with our agreements, legal obligations, and the resolution of any disputes.
Requests To Manage Or Delete Information
If you want to access, correct, delete, or transfer any information you have provided, you may send a request to Witivio at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond and address your request within 30 days.
Logs, Cookies, Behavioral Marketing
We gather certain information in log files about your use of our Websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Websites, and store it in log files. We may also log or monitor information about your access to our Service, but this does not include any Personal Data.
Cookies are small data files stored on your device that help us improve our Websites and your experience browsing our Websites, see which areas and features of our Websites are popular. We may also from time to time use web beacons, which are electronic images that may be used in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. Web browsers are usually set to accept cookies by default. You may choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies, but this may affect your experience visiting our Websites.
Our Websites and Service are not designed for or directed at individuals under the age of thirteen (13) or minors as defined by local laws or regulations. We will never intentionally collect or maintain information about individuals considered children or minors. If we are notified about any collection of information about individuals considered children or minors, we will take all appropriate measures to investigate and, if necessary, delete that information.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES